Tenant Improvement is very important for increasing value of your rental property and overall satisfaction of the tenants. There is a number of different solutions you can choose from, but the most popular ones are partition glass and office sidelights.
Call us at 604 657 0381 for a FREE CONSULTATION
There are many options of glass partitioning ranging from the framed aluminum systems to the frameless glass walls.
Glazed framed partitioning systems are available:
Full height glass (floor to ceiling)
– It is a great option for full visibility through the partitioning and all the natural light from the external windows is able to flood into the office.
– Glass frosting can be added if the privacy is required.
– They can be double-glazed with a blind fitted within the cavity of the glass or if single-glazed with the glass offset so the blind can be fitted within the bevel.
– With a solid partition wall below it will allow for desks and small storage units to be neatly placed against both sides of the wall to make your office space larger.
– Having a solid wall to door head height then the glass above will allow you to let light into the room but still have total privacy.
Solid glass option
– This will still allow for the office desks and storage at low level with glazed partitioning above
What are the Frameless Option Benefits?
– Full visibility within the office.
– Modern look.
Tell us what you need and we will provide you with the right solution!